Kiln dried hardwood is strong, straight and durable, suited for internal framing, external structures, and a multitude of interior and exterior decorative and exposed applications. F27 kiln dried timber is naturally resistant to termites and fire and can be used as framing, trusses, deck joists, external steps and decorative beams. F17 graded timber are tall and straight and possess superior nail holding capabilities, will resist delamination and warping. Available in various sizes.
- Kiln Dried F17 Hardwood is only suitable for internal use.
- Kiln Dried F17 & F27 prices are based on durability 3 species only. For durability 2 & 1 add 10%.
- Kiln Dried F17 & F27 prices are based on plate laminated connection system for solid lengths add 10%.
- Kiln Dried F17 & F27 prices are based on structural grade only for appearance grade add 20%.
- All Kiln Dried Hardwood products incur a once off $55 supplier pickup fee.