Timber Flooring – Something For Everyone
View our complete range of timber Flooring Products;
Hardwoord T&G Flooring –
Pine T&G, Cypress T&G & Particleboard Flooring –
Timber floors add warmth and beauty to any home. The timeless classic feel of wooden flooring matches any décor – contemporary or traditional. At Narangba Timbers we have a wide range of flooring timbers in colours and appearances – there’s bound to be one to match your taste and budget.
Our four native Australian hardwood flooring species come in a variety of lengths – both STD and BTR and select grade suitable for Hardwood T&G Flooring. They are:
- Spotted Gum (Eucalyptus Maculata): Tough and durable timber, its naturally wavy grain produces a beautiful rippled effect. Colours vary from soft cream and pale brown to dark chocolate brown. The mottled effect is due to the shedding of strips of bark, caused by weathering.
- Blackbutt (Eucalyptus pilularis): With straight grain and an even, medium texture, this pleasing hardwood is available in the blonde range, with colours varying from cream to light brown, sometimes with a slight pink tinge.
- Forest Red: The luxurious, warm appearance of forest red is the result of the blending of several red hardwood species grown in coastal areas of the country. Colours range from pale pink to deep red.
- Mixed Hardwood: Strips of Blackbutt, Spotted gum and other hardwoods are arranged in strips to give a mixed appearance. Colours from cream to dark brown are used intermittently for an attractive pieced-together floor.
Other kinds of wooden flooring timbers available at Narangba Timbers include the following, while most Australian native species can be purchased in.
- Pine T&G Flooring for use when softwood (pine varieties) floorboards are required, and
- Particle Board Flooring where milled wood flakes are enriched with resins
- HM Walk engineered hardwood