Have you heard of timber cladding? If not, then you might want to continue reading…
Timber cladding is actually construction material that has been growing in popularity. This is normally utilised on the exteriors of buildings, primarily for aesthetics and practical purposes. Accordingly, it’s claimed to hold many other benefits as well.
Do you want to know more? Let’s discuss further…
Timber Cladding: What is It?
Timber cladding, as its name implies, is made of timber. They usually come in boards of different sizes and are sometimes overlapped. They can also come in panel forms or in shingle types.
The most popular position for installing this material is horizontal. However, you can also opt to do it diagonally, vertically or in any position that you may prefer, or depending on your chosen design.
What are the Benefits of Timber Cladding?
There are more than many benefits to using timber cladding. It can be so versatile that you can use it for traditional, conventional or modern homes or buildings. It also has different features and designs, which all leads to one thing: more benefits for users.
To be more specific, please take a look at the following timber cladding benefits:
- It’s Simply Beautiful
- It’s Versatile
- It Can Help Increase Your Property’s Value
- It is Eco-Friendly
- It’s a Good Insulator
- It’s Easy to Install
- It Can Help You Save Some Money
– Timber is considered as one of the most aesthetically pleasing construction materials today. It can add more flair to a residential home, commercial building or whatever structure it may be. So, if you are able “clad” your structure with timber, you know that it’s going to be good.
– If you are someone who likes to be creative, then timber cladding is the way to go. This building material comes in various designs and styles and all you need to do is just take your pick.
Note: You can opt to combine timber with other materials to clad your building or home. This will help you mix and match different tastes, which in turn, can lead to a more interesting structure.
– We all know the rule: the more beautiful a structure is, the higher its value will be. And considering how timber cladding can make your home or building more interesting and more beautiful, you can reasonably expect that it can help increase your structure’s resale value as well.
– Timber is a very environmental-friendly construction material. It is taken from sustainable and renewable sources, which means using them won’t hurt the environment. In addition, timber cladding does not require as much fossil fuel, compared to other cladding methods.
One more thing: if the time comes that your timber cladding won’t be useful anymore, you can easily recycle it for other purposes. Timber is a very good recyclable material, and Mother Earth would certainly agree with you on that.
– Timber can also be quite a good insulator. Hence, timber cladding will help make your structure better ventilated, consequently making it more energy efficient. If you want, you can also add additional insulating materials, for added efficiency.
– As a rule, timber cladding is lightweight. So, installing it won’t be that difficult. It can also be quite flexible and strong at the same time, which means it will be as durable and as long-lasting as it should be.
Note: timbers used for cladding are usually treated first before being installed. So, if you do plan to make use of timber cladding, make sure that the timbers you’re using are either naturally resistant to elements or have been provided with ample protection.
– Considering how versatile, durable and effective timber cladding is, it can be reasonably expected that they’ll be able to bring you some financial savings in the long run. And as mentioned earlier: they can also help increase your property value as well.
These are just some of the notable benefits of timber cladding…
Now, if you want to avail of these benefits and more, then it would be advisable that you only do business with suppliers who are known for their efficiency.
Remember: your timber supplier will play a major role as to how good and effective your timber cladding will be. As it is, you shouldn’t take any unnecessary chances. After all, you deserve only the best— nothing less.
Are you planning to install timber cladding for your home or building, in order to make it more beautiful and durable?
If so, don’t hesitate to contact one of the top timber suppliers in Brisbane. Call Narangba Timbers at (07) 3888 1293 and we’ll be more than glad to help you out.